Would a 6'3" woman date a 6'3" man or is he too short? Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 21, 2008 at 07:22 PM

I've found that I'm attracted to women over 6'1". So, am just wondering if a 6'3" woman would consider dating/long term relationshiping with a 6'3" man. Would like some feedback. What is generally the cutoff for a 6'3" man?

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 15, 2016 at 08:02 PM

My gf and I are the same height - 6'1". When we go out she does love it when I wear height increasing shoes, but other than that we are both happy. My shoes are from www.taller.com.au (handy for me because of free shipping to Australia) but I know there are way more suppliers out there :)

• View author's info Posted on Jul 29, 2015 at 01:31 AM

I've dated guys my height, shorter, taller... I do prefer guys taller than me, but I'm 6'2", and I don't meet many.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 22, 2012 at 08:54 AM

Maybe another question is this,
    I'm finding it hard to date a tall woman just because there are not that many around who are available, near enough, age appropriate, or open to working with my goofy work  schedule. 
    Would I date a tall woman?  You bet! 
    Do I want to fly to Phoenix to do this?  That is another matter altogether.  Let's try same or neighboring state first, but for the right woman I would think hard about traveling.   Or even moving.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 03, 2011 at 12:53 AM

I'm 6.2 and i found that man my height or taller will not date me.. i want a tall guy too,but for some reason short guys are attracted to me
  • View author's info Posted on May 21, 2008 at 08:23 PM

I know you're looking for a female answer, but hey, tall women date short guys all the time. Long-term, physical is not very important.

Women and men are both subconsciously attracted to personality, stability and signs of success. We all have our own particular biases about what we like and don't specifically, called the "attraction template."

Tall is a cultural standard of beauty, not a real genetic predisposition. Ever seen portly, voluptuous ideal of the Renascence period? It's the same thing as skinny women in modeling. No one sets the ideals, they're just there. The only persistent standards of beauty are for clear skin, muscle tone, teeth, body symmetry, waist-to-hip ratio, etc.

Summary: Go with fundamentals. "Will he make a good friend/husband/father?" and vice-versa. Packaging is nice, but "Does this work?"
Follow - email me when people comment